Every country has a highlight – that one thing that puts it on the map. Botswana is different. It offers several of the most sought after and totally wild experiences on the planet. This self-drive guided tour takes you through four regions and three countries giving four unique experiences with diverse and fascinating landscapes. You’ll stay in the finest camps, lodges and a house boat, traveling in your own private luxury 4×4 safari vehicle.
The journey takes you to the Okavango Delta, listed as the 1000th UNESCO World Heritage Site, through Moremi Game Reserve with prolific game viewing and exhilarating terrain, then north to the Savuti Channel with geological roots tracing back 100 million years. In Chobe National Park you’ll explore the land where elephants rule, and the confluence of the Zambezi and Chobe Rivers, where four countries meet and the greater Zambezi thunders down Victoria Falls.
- Stay in remote, luxury camps with uniquely beautiful settings.
- Seek out wildlife on guided game drives.
- House boat experience on the Chobe River.
- Hands on photography experience thrown in for free.
- Experience first-hand the Okavango Delta, listed as the 1000th UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- This trip culminates with a flight over the same route that you have just travelled, giving a unique dimension to your adventure.