This self-drive, guided tour takes you through three countries: South Africa, Botswana and Namibia. You’ll stay in the finest camps and lodges, travelling in your own private luxury safari vehicle.
The journey begins in the Kalahari, in the world-renowned Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, home of the magnificent black-maned Kalahari lions and elegant gemsbok with their rapier horns. In southern Namibia, you’ll get to experience the 500 million year old Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world. From there, you’ll have the chance to experience the Namib–Naukluft National Park and the world’s oldest desert with its extraordinary, spiritual landscapes.
- Self-drive in well-equipped 4×4 vehicles through the Kalahari Desert.
- Search for the black-maned Kalahari desert lion.
- Seek out desert-adapted wildlife on guided game drives.
- Experience the second largest canyon in the world – the Fish River Canyon.
- This trip culminates with flight over the same route that you have just traveled giving a really unique dimension to your adventure.