This self-drive 4×4 safari adventure starts and ends in Johannesburg. You’ll explore the Waterberg Biosphere and search for the iconic ‘Big Five’ in the world-famous Kruger National Park, before passing through Swaziland and Mozambique to some of the most pristine coastal wilderness areas in Southern African.
Contact us today with your preferred dates of travel.
- First night at a comfortable Lodge in the Waterberg.
- Visit the rare animal breeding program.
- 3 nights Kruger National Park.
- Swaziland and Mozambique via the Geo-Trail – some of the oldest rock layers in the world.
- 3 nights in Kosi Bay (and prawns on the beach – a best kept secret).