This self-drive 4×4 safari starts and ends in Johannesburg. You’ll begin in the world-famous Kruger National Park, and drive slowly north for an unforgettable few days in Zimbabwe’s stunning Gonarezhou National Park. Then right back down the full length of the Kruger, through Swaziland and into Mozambique to explore Inhaca Island a in traditional dhow. End your 15-day safari with a few days in the subtropical paradise of Kosi Bay, in some of the most pristine coastal wilderness Southern African has to offer.
Contact us today with your preferred dates of travel.
- 4 nights Kruger National Park.
- 3 nights Gonarezhou National Park.
- Swaziland and Mozambique via the Geo-Trail – some of the oldest rock layers in the world.
- 3 nights Santa Maria – Inhaca Island.
- 3 nights in Kosi Bay (and prawns on the beach – a best kept secret).